Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Figuring Out This Blog...

    I have been having blog problems...as I am sure everyone encounters at some point in time. That being said, you now know the reason for my belated post. Sorry. Moving on...

    Gerald Morris. I know some of y'all have read his books, BUT, if you haven't, and you enjoy books with irony and good humor, you must read these. He deftly re-tells stories of the Knights of the Round Table...and trust me, they are so good. The first of his books is The Squires Tales. Read it, and prepare to be lauging one minute and gasping the next, for nothing is ever certain in King Arthur's Court! There is the first of my recommendations, and I do hope you read and enjoy Gerald Morriss's intriguing re-tellings!

<3 Clara

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good book! Looking forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why, thank you. how exactly did you find out about this blog?

      Delete
  2. Heyheyhey, you're cool and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Allon-sy!