Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wednesday's Story

I love to write. I constantly have a story forming in my head, and have a special journal just for writing down all of the many plots I come up with. If you enjoy writing, and need a way to keep all of your ideas from vanishing into thin air, I suggest getting a journal to write all of your ideas down in.
But the journal and the ideas really have nothing to do with this post. I decided to start a weekly post on a short story that I will write for you to (hopefully) enjoy.  I will start the story tomorrow, and you can look for the next bit next Wednesday. So check in again on the Darling Diaries tomorrow if you want to read my new Wednesday's Story post! 
<3 Clara

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay I'm excited!! Can't wait to read them :D

    ReplyDelete

Allon-sy!