Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shadow Hand Cover Reveal!

Anne Elisabeth Stengl has graciously allowed me to be a part of the cover reveal for her next epic novel...I give you....


                                      "She will take your own two hands
                                     To save your ancient, sorrowing lands"


By her father's wish, Lady Daylily is betrothed to the Prince of Southlands. Not the prince she loves, handsome and dispossessed Lionheart, but his cousin, the awkward and foolish Prince Foxbrush. Unable to bear the future she sees as her wedding day dawns, Daylily flees into the dangerous Wilderlands, her only desire to vanish from living memory.

But Foxbrush, determined to rescue his betrothed, pursues Daylily into a new world of magic and peril, a world where vicious Faerie beasts hold sway, a world invaded by a lethal fey parasite . . .

A world that is hauntingly familiar.



Be sure to enter your name to win a Goldstone Wood Coffee (or tea) Mug!



I am SO excited about Shadow Hand! For some behind-the-scenes fun, check out www.shadowhandnovel.blogspot.com. I am very much looking forward to joining Eanrin, Imraldera, Felix, and many other unforgettable characters in this next installment of the Tales of Goldstone Wood!

<3 Clara
a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Looks like you have the rafflecopter working now!

    I'm so excited about this book! When Anne was still writing this book, she said on Facebook that she hadn't even planned on Felix being in the story at first! (At least, that's what I think she said.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm so glad she decided to add him in! Felix is one of my favorite characters. And I am super excited about Sun Eagle being in it too! When I saw he was one of the characters I was like...WUT?! How will Imraldera choose between Eanrin and Sun Eagle?! HOW?! *sigh* I think about these books way too much.

      Delete
    2. I don't think Imraldera fell for Sun Eagle quite as hard as the teenage girls reading the story. I think she respected him, admired him, even liked him a little. But at that time, she had was too busy and stressed to actually fall in love.

      But since then, she has been working several years with Eanrin, with whom she's gone through a lot. I don't think there's much of a choice for her between whom she loves. But being Imraldera, she won't want to hurt Sun Eagle. It'll be interesting to see how she handles it. And Eanrin's reaction will be priceless, me thinks. :)

      By the way, I love your blog's make-over! So beautiful!

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I figured it was time for a change:)

      Of course she should choose Eanrin, but in past books, Eanrin and Imraldera aren't together...you have to wonder what happens in Shadow Hand. And methinks you are right about Eanrin's reaction...I know I will be laughing so hard!

      Delete
  2. I love the new look of your blog! Am I the only one who can't wait for the re-meeting of Felix and Lionheart?
    He just found out his cat was a man, now his ex-jester is (well, was) a Prince?

    I agree with Hannah about Sun Eagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And I'm glad you like the new look of my blog:)

      Delete

Allon-sy!