Friday, November 15, 2013

Reunited

My brother-in-law is an amazing photographer, and he is training my sister to become quite good at the art as well. It just so happens that they've traveled all the way from Arkansas to the swamps of LA to shoot a wedding  this weekend. We are all going to have so much fun watching season three of Falling Skies together (my brother-in-law and sister have not seen it yet. Poor things.)  Hopefully I can get some pictures up of the wedding before too long so you can see some pretty wedding pics. (Seriously, who doesn't love some good wedding pictures to look at?)

Me, Laura, Anna
In the meantime, I'm reunited with my gorgeous sister, and we're sure to have a good many laughs! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday full of good movies, pizza, and books!
                                       
<3 Clara

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful picture! The family resemblance is so strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! People ask us all the time if Laura and I or Anna and I are twins!

      Delete
  2. I love the picture! Is that you on the far left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And yes, that's me. How did your cover of "Song of Spheres" turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good. My fingers aren't that fast yet, but my sisters say it's "Acceptable."

    ReplyDelete

Allon-sy!